The Controls Programmer’s responsibility includes working alongside with the engineer to install, program, configure, and commission of Direct Digital Control (DDC) building automation and control systems for various jobs. Will require travel around a 50-mile radius of the immediate Washington DC region.
Compensation commensurate with experience in $100,000 – $115,000 range. S&W Controls offers a competitive compensation package that includes a company vehicle, healthcare benefits, 401K with match, generous PTO, and more. You will be required to complete a background check, drug test, and hold a valid driver’s license.
– Tridium/Niagara N4 experience desired (Certifications are a plus).
– Johnson Controls CCT experience desired
– Experience implementing software code and managing all aspects of the software code delivery and commissioning for commercial Building Automation System (BAS) projects
– Ability to program projects with various levels of complexity
– Capable of performing network troubleshooting, database troubleshooting and repair, and programming
– Should be proficient with BACnet, Lon, and Modbus with BAS integration experience
– Read, write, and modify programming software for multiple controls manufacturers
– Set up and troubleshoot new site workstations and networks when necessary
– PC experience required
– Ability to work independently or as part of a project team